Reader meaning in HindiReader is a english word.
Reader Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reader = पाठक
- Usage: She is a news reader on T.V.
reader = विश्वविद्द्यालय का अध्यापक
- Usage: He is a reader in physics.
reader = पेशकार
- Usage: He is employed as a reader in civil court.
reader = प्रूफ पढ़ने वाला
- Usage: She works as a proofreader in the press.
Reader Meaning in Detail
reader (noun) = a person who enjoys reading
reader (noun) = someone who contracts to receive and pay for a service or a certain number of issues of a publication
Synonyms: subscriber, reader
reader (noun) = a person who can read; a literate person
reader (noun) = someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
Synonyms: reviewer, referee, reader
reader (noun) = someone who reads proof in order to find errors and mark corrections
Synonyms: proofreader, reader
reader (noun) = someone who reads the lessons in a church service; someone ordained in a minor order of the Roman Catholic Church
Synonyms: lector, reader
reader (noun) = a public lecturer at certain universities
Synonyms: lector, lecturer, reader
reader (noun) = one of a series of texts for students learning to read
- check meaning in Hindi
- fine_print meaning in Hindi
- rearrange meaning in Hindi
- avoided meaning in Hindi
- halite meaning in Hindi
- lameduck meaning in Hindi
- privy_council meaning in Hindi
- sobering meaning in Hindi
- legislature meaning in Hindi
- scupper meaning in Hindi
- flippantly meaning in Hindi
- anachronism meaning in Hindi
- commando meaning in Hindi
- rarefied meaning in Hindi
- Ms meaning in Hindi