Reclaim meaning in HindiReclaim is a english word.
Reclaim Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reclaim = पुनः प्राप्त करना
- Usage: His father reclaimed his lost property.
reclaim = ऊसर भूमि को उपजाऊ बनाना
- Usage: We will have to reclaim new lands to grow more food.
reclaim = बेकार वस्तुओं को पुनः उपयोग मे लाना
- Usage: We can reclaim glass from old and broken bottles.
reclaim = विरोध करना
- Usage: The losing team reclaimed against the judgement of the umpire.
Reclaim Meaning in Detail
reclaim (verb) = claim back
Synonyms: reclaim, repossess
reclaim (verb) = reuse (materials from waste products)
Synonyms: reclaim, recover
reclaim (verb) = bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one
Synonyms: reform, reclaim, regenerate, rectify
- Usage: The Church reformed me
- Usage: reform your conduct
reclaim (verb) = make useful again; transform from a useless or uncultivated state
- Usage: The people reclaimed the marshes
reclaim (verb) = overcome the wildness of; make docile and tractable
Synonyms: domesticate, domesticize, domesticise, reclaim, tame
- Usage: He tames lions for the circus
- Usage: reclaim falcons
- smashing meaning in Hindi
- patriotic meaning in Hindi
- trout meaning in Hindi
- proclaim meaning in Hindi
- mantra meaning in Hindi
- downfall meaning in Hindi
- flash_gun meaning in Hindi
- programmer meaning in Hindi
- seethe meaning in Hindi
- indiscriminately meaning in Hindi
- correspondence meaning in Hindi
- arrangement meaning in Hindi
- pocket meaning in Hindi
- acceptable meaning in Hindi
- procrastination meaning in Hindi