Recover meaning in HindiRecover is a english word.
Recover Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
recover = बरामद करना
- Usage: Several bodies were recovered from the river after disastorous floods.
recover = ठीक होना
- Usage: Light diet will help you recover from weakness.
recover = पुनः संभल जाना
- Usage: The skater quickly recovered his balance.
- Usage: The economy is recovering after a period of recession.
recover = वसूल करना
- Usage: He could finally recover his money from his indebtors.
recover = पुनः स्वास्थ्य लाभ करना
- Usage: He is recovering after a long illness.
Recover Meaning in Detail
recover (verb) = get or find back; recover the use of
Synonyms: recover, retrieve, find, regain
- Usage: She regained control of herself
- Usage: She found her voice and replied quickly
recover (verb) = get over an illness or shock
Synonyms: recuperate, recover, convalesce
- Usage: The patient is recuperating
recover (verb) = regain a former condition after a financial loss
Synonyms: recover, go_back, recuperate
- Usage: We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90
- Usage: The company managed to recuperate
recover (verb) = regain or make up for
Synonyms: recover, recoup, recuperate
- Usage: recuperate one's losses
recover (verb) = reuse (materials from waste products)
Synonyms: reclaim, recover
recover (verb) = cover anew
- Usage: recover a chair
- usefulness meaning in Hindi
- Jacuzzi meaning in Hindi
- phase-out meaning in Hindi
- grape meaning in Hindi
- morsin meaning in Hindi
- space meaning in Hindi
- muss meaning in Hindi
- pleasant meaning in Hindi
- venomously meaning in Hindi
- itinerary meaning in Hindi
- seaplane meaning in Hindi
- semitic meaning in Hindi
- terylene meaning in Hindi
- relive meaning in Hindi
- rink meaning in Hindi