Red meaning in HindiRed is a english word.
Red Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
red = लाल
- Usage: Maple leaves turn red in the autumn.
red = किसी के स्वागत के लिये बिछाई गयी दरी
- Usage: Nepal rolled out red carpet to welcome Princess Diana.
red = क्रोध मे आपे से बाहर हो जाना
- Usage: Snobs of any type make him see red.
red = लाल आँखें
- Usage: The baby,s eyes were red with weeping.
red = लाल-भूरे रंग का
- Usage: She has seen a red squirrel.
red = लाल रंग
- Usage: Her favourate colour is red.
red = घाटे मे
- Usage: The countrywide strike put many businesses in the red.
red = रेड वाइन
- Usage: Would you prefer red or white?
Red Meaning in Detail
red (noun) = red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
Synonyms: red, redness
red (noun) = a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
Synonyms: Red, Red_River
red (noun) = emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
Synonyms: Bolshevik, Marxist, red, bolshie, bolshy
red (noun) = the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
Synonyms: loss, red_ink, red
- Usage: the company operated at a loss last year
- Usage: the company operated in the red last year
red (adj) = of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange); resembling the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
Synonyms: red, reddish, ruddy, blood-red, carmine, cerise, cherry, cherry-red, crimson, ruby, ruby-red, scarlet
red (adj) = characterized by violence or bloodshed
Synonyms: crimson, red, violent
- Usage: writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke
- Usage: fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray
- Usage: convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
red (adj) = (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
Synonyms: crimson, red, reddened, red-faced, flushed
- Usage: crimson with fury
- Usage: turned red from exertion
- Usage: with puffy reddened eyes
- Usage: red-faced and violent
- Usage: flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment
- topical meaning in Hindi
- themselves meaning in Hindi
- anchorage meaning in Hindi
- above_board meaning in Hindi
- summit meaning in Hindi
- antibody meaning in Hindi
- queerness meaning in Hindi
- liberty meaning in Hindi
- shatterProof meaning in Hindi
- adherence meaning in Hindi
- pew meaning in Hindi
- thrift meaning in Hindi
- typify meaning in Hindi
- adjure meaning in Hindi
- inaugurate meaning in Hindi