Reel meaning in HindiReel is a english word.
Reel Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reel = घिरनी
- Usage: Shopkeepers wrap the electrical wires on reels.
reel = सिनेमा रील
- Usage: That film was of 1.reels.
reel = चक्कर खाना हिल जाना
- Usage: The boxer reeled and fell.
reel = घूमना
- Usage: Everything began to reel before her eyes.
reel = एक विशेष प्रकार का नृत्य
- Usage: There is a provision provided in our college to learn the famous reel dance.
Reel Meaning in Detail
reel (noun) = a roll of photographic film holding a series of frames to be projected by a movie projector
reel (noun) = music composed for dancing a reel
reel (noun) = winder consisting of a revolving spool with a handle; attached to a fishing rod
reel (noun) = a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
Synonyms: bobbin, spool, reel
reel (noun) = a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
Synonyms: reel, Scottish_reel
reel (noun) = an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
Synonyms: Virginia_reel, reel
reel (verb) = walk as if unable to control one's movements
Synonyms: stagger, reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen
- Usage: The drunken man staggered into the room
reel (verb) = revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
Synonyms: spin, spin_around, whirl, reel, gyrate
- Usage: The dervishes whirl around and around without getting dizzy
reel (verb) = wind onto or off a reel
- taxidermy meaning in Hindi
- obverse meaning in Hindi
- plantation meaning in Hindi
- bowl meaning in Hindi
- spectacular meaning in Hindi
- fortification meaning in Hindi
- prince meaning in Hindi
- arrange meaning in Hindi
- abolition meaning in Hindi
- eureka meaning in Hindi
- fall meaning in Hindi
- latter meaning in Hindi
- eschew meaning in Hindi
- patio meaning in Hindi
- kindle meaning in Hindi