Refer meaning in HindiRefer is a english word.
Refer Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
refer = संदर्भ दे
refer = संकेत करना
- Usage: Does this remark refer to you?
refer = सौंपना
- Usage: The matter has been referred to the committee.
refer = हवाला देना
- Usage: The advocate frequently referred to his notes.
refer = परामर्श हेतु भेजना
- Usage: You should refer a patient to a specialist for treatment.
Refer Meaning in Detail
refer (verb) = make reference to
Synonyms: mention, advert, bring_up, cite, name, refer
- Usage: His name was mentioned in connection with the invention
refer (verb) = be relevant to
Synonyms: refer, pertain, relate, concern, come_to, bear_on, touch, touch_on, have-to_doe_with
- Usage: There were lots of questions referring to her talk
- Usage: My remark pertained to your earlier comments
refer (verb) = think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another
- Usage: This plant can be referred to a known species
refer (verb) = send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision
- Usage: refer a patient to a specialist
- Usage: refer a bill to a committee
refer (verb) = seek information from
Synonyms: consult, refer, look_up
- Usage: You should consult the dictionary
- Usage: refer to your notes
refer (verb) = have as a meaning
Synonyms: denote, refer
- Usage: `multi-' denotes `many'
refer (verb) = use a name to designate
- Usage: Christians refer to the mother of Jesus as the Virgin Mary
- asymptomatic meaning in Hindi
- overeat meaning in Hindi
- cave_in meaning in Hindi
- stimulus meaning in Hindi
- younger meaning in Hindi
- Jersey meaning in Hindi
- smattering meaning in Hindi
- clavicle meaning in Hindi
- flax meaning in Hindi
- expression meaning in Hindi
- lime meaning in Hindi
- tulle meaning in Hindi
- nominate meaning in Hindi
- indiscreetion meaning in Hindi
- outright meaning in Hindi