Relay meaning in HindiRelay is a english word.
Relay Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
relay = रिले`
relay = प्रसारण
- Usage: A relay station receives signals and transmitts them again with greater strength.
relay = चौकी दौड़
- Usage: Children have participated in 4*100 metre relay race.
relay = नयी टोली
- Usage: A new relay of bullocks was harnessed to the cart.
relay = फिर बटोरना वा जमा करना
- Usage: Bribes were relayed to officers via secret bank accounts.
relay = अग्रसर किया/पहुँचाना
- Usage: Relay the manager's orders to the workers.
Relay Meaning in Detail
relay (noun) = the act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- Usage: the relay was successful
relay (noun) = a crew of workers who relieve another crew
relay (noun) = a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
relay (noun) = a race between teams; each member runs or swims part of the distance
Synonyms: relay, relay_race
relay (noun) = electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
Synonyms: relay, electrical_relay
relay (verb) = pass along
- Usage: Please relay the news to the villagers
relay (verb) = control or operate by relay
- cookie meaning in Hindi
- treason meaning in Hindi
- local meaning in Hindi
- gnocchi meaning in Hindi
- sunday meaning in Hindi
- step_son meaning in Hindi
- shingles meaning in Hindi
- verdant meaning in Hindi
- milliner meaning in Hindi
- northernmost meaning in Hindi
- moderately meaning in Hindi
- topsy-turvy meaning in Hindi
- go_without meaning in Hindi
- hall_of_residence meaning in Hindi
- neap meaning in Hindi