Religious meaning in HindiReligious is a english word.
Religious Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
religious = मज़हबी/धार्मिक
- Usage: Temple is a religious place for Hindus.
- Usage: There is a religious house at the country side.
religious = धार्मिक स्वभाव का
- Usage: She's very religious.
religious = निष्ठापूर्वक
- Usage: Pay religious attention to detail.
Religious Meaning in Detail
religious (noun) = a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
religious (adj) = concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
Synonyms: religious, spiritual
- Usage: religious texts
- Usage: a member of a religious order
- Usage: lords temporal and spiritual
- Usage: spiritual leaders
- Usage: spiritual songs
religious (adj) = having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- Usage: a religious man
- Usage: religious attitude
religious (adj) = of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- Usage: the religious or regular clergy conducts the service
religious (adj) = extremely scrupulous and conscientious
- Usage: religious in observing the rules of health
- constitute meaning in Hindi
- scorn meaning in Hindi
- pronto meaning in Hindi
- carry-on meaning in Hindi
- noise meaning in Hindi
- school_mate meaning in Hindi
- fly_at meaning in Hindi
- ballad meaning in Hindi
- keystone meaning in Hindi
- accursedly meaning in Hindi
- tepid meaning in Hindi
- augmentation meaning in Hindi
- schematic meaning in Hindi
- dissect meaning in Hindi
- blonde meaning in Hindi