Remove meaning in HindiRemove is a english word.
Remove Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
remove = हटा दे
remove = हटाव या दूर होने की क्रिया
- Usage: Her account of the incident was several removes from the truth.
remove = हटा देना
- Usage: Remove your hand from my shoulder.
remove = दूर करना
- Usage: Remove these spots from your shirt.
remove = अलग करना
- Usage: He has been removed from his service.
remove = अन्त करना
- Usage: We should remove terrorism from our country.
remove = एक जगह से दूसरी जगह जाना
- Usage: We removed to Mumbai early in June.
Remove Meaning in Detail
remove (noun) = degree of figurative distance or separation;
- Usage: just one remove from madness" or "it imitates at many removes a Shakespearean tragedy
remove (verb) = remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
Synonyms: remove, take, take_away, withdraw
- Usage: remove a threat
- Usage: remove a wrapper
- Usage: Remove the dirty dishes from the table
- Usage: take the gun from your pocket
- Usage: This machine withdraws heat from the environment
remove (verb) = remove from a position or an office
remove (verb) = dispose of
Synonyms: get_rid_of, remove
- Usage: Get rid of these old shoes!
- Usage: The company got rid of all the dead wood
remove (verb) = cause to leave
Synonyms: take_out, move_out, remove
- Usage: The teacher took the children out of the classroom
remove (verb) = shift the position or location of, as for business, legal, educational, or military purposes
Synonyms: remove, transfer
- Usage: He removed his children to the countryside
- Usage: Remove the troops to the forest surrounding the city
- Usage: remove a case to another court
remove (verb) = go away or leave
Synonyms: absent, remove
- Usage: He absented himself
remove (verb) = kill intentionally and with premeditation
Synonyms: murder, slay, hit, dispatch, bump_off, off, polish_off, remove
- Usage: The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered
remove (verb) = get rid of something abstract
Synonyms: remove, take_away
- Usage: The death of her mother removed the last obstacle to their marriage
- Usage: God takes away your sins
- promoter meaning in Hindi
- keep_one_s_mouth_shut meaning in Hindi
- immure meaning in Hindi
- second_best meaning in Hindi
- misjudge meaning in Hindi
- permeability meaning in Hindi
- indistinguishable meaning in Hindi
- lightship meaning in Hindi
- gangrenous meaning in Hindi
- part meaning in Hindi
- spatter meaning in Hindi
- ceiling meaning in Hindi
- unrequited meaning in Hindi
- homework meaning in Hindi
- Senselessly meaning in Hindi