Represent meaning in HindiRepresent is a english word.
Represent Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
represent = प्रतिनिधित्व करना
- Usage: I represented him at the meeting.
represent = प्रदर्शन करना
- Usage: This painting represents a spring.
represent = चित्रित करना
- Usage: The painting represents him as a young man.
represent = प्रतिनिधि होना
- Usage: He represented his government in a foreign country.
represent = 5'वर्णन करना
- Usage: The article represented the dictator as a benevolent despot.
represent = उदाहरण के रूप मे होना
- Usage: A genus is represented by two species.
represent = दुबारा उपस्थित करना
- Usage: The dishonoured cheque has been represented before the bank for payment.
Represent Meaning in Detail
represent (verb) = take the place of or be parallel or equivalent to
Synonyms: represent, stand_for, correspond
- Usage: Because of the sound changes in the course of history, an 'h' in Greek stands for an 's' in Latin
represent (verb) = express indirectly by an image, form, or model; be a symbol
Synonyms: typify, symbolize, symbolise, stand_for, represent
- Usage: What does the Statue of Liberty symbolize?
represent (verb) = be representative or typical for
- Usage: This period is represented by Beethoven
represent (verb) = be a delegate or spokesperson for; represent somebody's interest or be a proxy or substitute for, as of politicians and office holders representing their constituents, or of a tenant representing other tenants in a housing dispute
- Usage: I represent the silent majority
represent (verb) = serve as a means of expressing something
- Usage: The flower represents a young girl
represent (verb) = be characteristic of
Synonyms: exemplify, represent
- Usage: This compositional style is exemplified by this fugue
represent (verb) = form or compose
Synonyms: constitute, represent, make_up, comprise, be
- Usage: This money is my only income
- Usage: The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance
- Usage: These constitute my entire belonging
- Usage: The children made up the chorus
- Usage: This sum represents my entire income for a year
- Usage: These few men comprise his entire army
represent (verb) = be the defense counsel for someone in a trial
Synonyms: defend, represent
- Usage: Ms. Smith will represent the defendant
represent (verb) = create an image or likeness of
Synonyms: represent, interpret
- Usage: The painter represented his wife as a young girl
represent (verb) = play a role or part
Synonyms: act, play, represent
- Usage: Gielgud played Hamlet
- Usage: She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role
- Usage: She played the servant to her husband's master
represent (verb) = perform (a play), especially on a stage
Synonyms: stage, present, represent
- Usage: we are going to stage `Othello'
represent (verb) = describe or present, usually with respect to a particular quality
- Usage: He represented this book as an example of the Russian 19th century novel
represent (verb) = point out or draw attention to in protest or remonstrance
- Usage: our parents represented to us the need for more caution
represent (verb) = bring forward and present to the mind
Synonyms: present, represent, lay_out
- Usage: We presented the arguments to him
- Usage: We cannot represent this knowledge to our formal reason
represent (verb) = to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
Synonyms: map, represent
- separable meaning in Hindi
- side-splitting meaning in Hindi
- wilderness meaning in Hindi
- human_rights meaning in Hindi
- plaudit meaning in Hindi
- freebie meaning in Hindi
- aggressor meaning in Hindi
- migration meaning in Hindi
- carry_on meaning in Hindi
- ineradicable meaning in Hindi
- design meaning in Hindi
- therapy meaning in Hindi
- warden meaning in Hindi
- Siamese_Twins meaning in Hindi
- deflate meaning in Hindi