Reservation meaning in HindiReservation is a english word.
Reservation Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
reservation = आरक्षण
- Usage: I support this measure without reservation.
reservation = सुरक्षित अधिकार
- Usage: I have my reservations about the scheme.
reservation = आरक्षित भूमि
- Usage: Reservation of land in this area is for scheduled tribes.
reservation = किसी वस्तु का आरक्षण
- Usage: Please hold reservations in the name of Mr.and Mrs.Gupta.
Reservation Meaning in Detail
reservation (noun) = a district that is reserved for particular purpose
Synonyms: reservation, reserve
reservation (noun) = a statement that limits or restricts some claim
Synonyms: reservation, qualification
- Usage: he recommended her without any reservations
reservation (noun) = an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
Synonyms: mental_reservation, reservation, arriere_pensee
reservation (noun) = the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group)
Synonyms: booking, reservation
- Usage: wondered who had made the booking
reservation (noun) = the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
reservation (noun) = something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
reservation (noun) = the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
- air_letter meaning in Hindi
- hesitation meaning in Hindi
- freakish meaning in Hindi
- Second_Cousin meaning in Hindi
- hard_boiled meaning in Hindi
- inbreeding meaning in Hindi
- rigid meaning in Hindi
- supplicate meaning in Hindi
- sordid meaning in Hindi
- collapsible meaning in Hindi
- glisten meaning in Hindi
- montane meaning in Hindi
- categorical meaning in Hindi
- hocus-pocus meaning in Hindi
- stress meaning in Hindi