Responsible meaning in HindiResponsible is a english word.
Responsible Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
responsible = उत्तरदायी/ज़िम्मेदार
- Usage: You are responsible for this loss.
responsible = नैतिक रूप से उत्तरदायी
- Usage: Parents are responsible for the upkeep of their children.
responsible = व्यक्तिगत जिम्मेदारी
- Usage: The driver is responsible for the safety of his passengers.
responsible = किसी काम के लिये जिम्मेदार होना
- Usage: Who is responsible for his faliure?
Responsible Meaning in Detail
responsible (adj) = worthy of or requiring responsibility or trust; or held accountable
- Usage: a responsible adult
- Usage: responsible journalism
- Usage: a responsible position
- Usage: the captain is responsible for the ship's safety
- Usage: the cabinet is responsible to the parliament
responsible (adj) = being the agent or cause
Synonyms: responsible, responsible_for
- Usage: determined who was the responsible party
- Usage: termites were responsible for the damage
responsible (adj) = having an acceptable credit rating
Synonyms: creditworthy, responsible
- Usage: a responsible borrower
- typewrite meaning in Hindi
- mosque meaning in Hindi
- Schizophrenia meaning in Hindi
- intransigent meaning in Hindi
- unacknowledged meaning in Hindi
- ravenously meaning in Hindi
- housemaster meaning in Hindi
- palely meaning in Hindi
- recital meaning in Hindi
- edible meaning in Hindi
- profligate meaning in Hindi
- dichotomy meaning in Hindi
- metropolitan meaning in Hindi
- scant meaning in Hindi
- fitted meaning in Hindi