Round meaning in HindiRound is a english word.
Round Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
round = गोल
- Usage: She has a beautiful round mirror.
round = वृत्त
- Usage: Cut the dough into small rounds for making biscuits.
round = दौर
- Usage: The next round of the peace talks between india and pakistan will start next month.
- Usage: He fired several rounds at the thief.
- Usage: She has eaten two rounds of cheese sandwich.
round = पारी
- Usage: The match only lasted three rounds.
round = बारी
- Usage: Now its my round to buy drinks for you all.
round = घेरा
- Usage: The children sat in a round.
round = बौछार
- Usage: The police fired several rounds at the thieves.
- Usage: He got a big round of aqpplause from the audience.
round = फेरा
- Usage: The doctor saw the patient on his daily round.
round = गोल बनाना
- Usage: Make a round shape of the object.
- Usage: Round the lips while making clear sound.
Round Meaning in Detail
round (noun) = a charge of ammunition for a single shot
Synonyms: round, unit_of_ammunition, one_shot
round (noun) = an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
Synonyms: cycle, rhythm, round
- Usage: the never-ending cycle of the seasons
round (noun) = a regular route for a sentry or policeman
Synonyms: beat, round
- Usage: in the old days a policeman walked a beat and knew all his people by name
round (noun) = (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order)
- Usage: the doctor goes on his rounds first thing every morning
- Usage: the postman's rounds
- Usage: we enjoyed our round of the local bars
round (noun) = the activity of playing 18 holes of golf
Synonyms: round_of_golf, round
- Usage: a round of golf takes about 4 hours
round (noun) = the usual activities in your day
Synonyms: round, daily_round
- Usage: the doctor made his rounds
round (noun) = (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive
Synonyms: turn, bout, round
round (noun) = the course along which communications spread
- Usage: the story is going the rounds in Washington
round (noun) = a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic)
Synonyms: round, round_of_drinks
- Usage: he ordered a second round
round (noun) = a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
round (noun) = a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time
Synonyms: round, troll
- Usage: they enjoyed singing rounds
round (noun) = an outburst of applause
- Usage: there was a round of applause
round (noun) = a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
Synonyms: rung, round, stave
round (noun) = any circular or rotating mechanism
Synonyms: circle, round
- Usage: the machine punched out metal circles
round (verb) = wind around; move along a circular course
- Usage: round the bend
round (verb) = make round
Synonyms: round, round_out, round_off
- Usage: round the edges
round (verb) = pronounce with rounded lips
Synonyms: round, labialize, labialise
round (verb) = attack in speech or writing
Synonyms: attack, round, assail, lash_out, snipe, assault
- Usage: The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker
round (verb) = bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
Synonyms: polish, round, round_off, polish_up, brush_up
- Usage: polish your social manners
round (verb) = express as a round number
Synonyms: round_off, round_down, round_out, round
- Usage: round off the amount
round (verb) = become round, plump, or shapely
Synonyms: round, flesh_out, fill_out
- Usage: The young woman is fleshing out
round (adj) = having a circular shape
Synonyms: round, circular
round (adj) = (of sounds) full and rich
Synonyms: orotund, rotund, round, pear-shaped
- Usage: orotund tones
- Usage: the rotund and reverberating phrase
- Usage: pear-shaped vowels
round (adj) = (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand
- Usage: in round numbers
round (adv) = from beginning to end; throughout
Synonyms: round, around
- Usage: It rains all year round on Skye
- Usage: frigid weather the year around
- petrology meaning in Hindi
- livery meaning in Hindi
- telltale meaning in Hindi
- signalman meaning in Hindi
- coldly meaning in Hindi
- inscrutable meaning in Hindi
- eclair meaning in Hindi
- heading meaning in Hindi
- amorally meaning in Hindi
- stimulus meaning in Hindi
- inconsequentially meaning in Hindi
- meddle meaning in Hindi
- ritual meaning in Hindi
- trip meaning in Hindi
- lad meaning in Hindi