Royal meaning in HindiRoyal is a english word.
Royal Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
royal = शाही
- Usage: He belongs to a royal family.
- Usage: Her uncle had a royal visit to America.
- Usage: His father is a member of royal society of arts.
- Usage: King of jorden got a royal welcome when he came to india.
royal = शाही खानदान का व्यक्ति
- Usage: The young royals enjoy life.
Royal Meaning in Detail
royal (noun) = a sail set next above the topgallant on a royal mast
royal (noun) = stag with antlers of 12 or more branches
Synonyms: royal, royal_stag
royal (adj) = of or relating to or indicative of or issued or performed by a king or queen or other monarch
- Usage: the royal party
- Usage: the royal crest
- Usage: by royal decree
- Usage: a royal visit
royal (adj) = established or chartered or authorized by royalty
- Usage: the Royal Society
royal (adj) = being of the rank of a monarch
- Usage: of royal ancestry
- Usage: princes of the blood royal
royal (adj) = belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
Synonyms: imperial, majestic, purple, regal, royal
- Usage: golden age of imperial splendor
- Usage: purple tyrant
- Usage: regal attire
- Usage: treated with royal acclaim
- Usage: the royal carriage of a stag's head
royal (adj) = invested with royal power as symbolized by a crown
- Usage: the royal (or crowned) heads of Europe
- eyesore meaning in Hindi
- the_pit_of_the_stomach meaning in Hindi
- chemistry meaning in Hindi
- prostitution meaning in Hindi
- fishery meaning in Hindi
- unabridged meaning in Hindi
- nitrous_oxide meaning in Hindi
- fallacy meaning in Hindi
- shingles meaning in Hindi
- deem meaning in Hindi
- gamut meaning in Hindi
- constant meaning in Hindi
- stop_over meaning in Hindi
- unfasten meaning in Hindi
- immutable meaning in Hindi