Rush meaning in HindiRush is a english word.
Rush Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
rush = जल्दबाज़ी करना
- Usage: Don't rush, take your own time to get ready.
- Usage: I'm afraid without a single thought she rushed into marriage.
rush = भीड़
- Usage: We left in the afternoon to avoid the evening rush.
rush = हड़बड़ी/जल्दी में
- Usage: She made a rush for the shop.
- Usage: Don't work in a rush though there is a pile of files.
- Usage: She is in a mad rush so I can't stop her.
rush = बढ़ती माँग
- Usage: The unexpected heavy monsoon caused a rush on raincoats.
Rush Meaning in Detail
rush (noun) = the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner
Synonyms: haste, hurry, rush, rushing
- Usage: in his haste to leave he forgot his book
rush (noun) = a sudden forceful flow
Synonyms: rush, spate, surge, upsurge
rush (noun) = grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
rush (noun) = physician and American Revolutionary leader; signer of the Declaration of Independence (1745-1813)
Synonyms: Rush, Benjamin_Rush
rush (noun) = the swift release of a store of affective force
Synonyms: bang, boot, charge, rush, flush, thrill, kick
- Usage: they got a great bang out of it
- Usage: what a boot!
- Usage: he got a quick rush from injecting heroin
- Usage: he does it for kicks
rush (noun) = a sudden burst of activity
- Usage: come back after the rush
rush (noun) = (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
Synonyms: rush, rushing
- Usage: the linebackers were ready to stop a rush
rush (verb) = move fast
Synonyms: rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt_along, rush_along, cannonball_along, bucket_along, belt_along, step_on_it
- Usage: He rushed down the hall to receive his guests
- Usage: The cars raced down the street
rush (verb) = attack suddenly
rush (verb) = urge to an unnatural speed
Synonyms: rush, hurry
- Usage: Don't rush me, please!
rush (verb) = act or move at high speed
Synonyms: rush, hasten, hurry, look_sharp, festinate
- Usage: We have to rush!
- Usage: hurry--it's late!
rush (verb) = run with the ball, in football
rush (verb) = cause to move fast or to rush or race
Synonyms: race, rush
- Usage: The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze
rush (verb) = cause to occur rapidly
Synonyms: induce, stimulate, rush, hasten
- Usage: the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions
rush (adj) = not accepting reservations
Synonyms: first-come-first-serve, rush
rush (adj) = done under pressure
Synonyms: rush, rushed
- Usage: a rush job
- knowledge meaning in Hindi
- scared meaning in Hindi
- smelter meaning in Hindi
- mow_down meaning in Hindi
- cannon meaning in Hindi
- forage meaning in Hindi
- track_record meaning in Hindi
- field_test meaning in Hindi
- indescribable meaning in Hindi
- loser meaning in Hindi
- remnant meaning in Hindi
- labouring meaning in Hindi
- alively meaning in Hindi
- fever meaning in Hindi
- photogenic meaning in Hindi