Say meaning in HindiSay is a english word.
Say Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
say = कह
say = कहना
- Usage: She says that she is a badminton champion.
Say Meaning in Detail
say (noun) = the chance to speak
- Usage: let him have his say
say (verb) = express in words
Synonyms: state, say, tell
- Usage: He said that he wanted to marry her
- Usage: tell me what is bothering you
- Usage: state your opinion
- Usage: state your name
say (verb) = report or maintain
Synonyms: allege, aver, say
- Usage: He alleged that he was the victim of a crime
- Usage: He said it was too late to intervene in the war
- Usage: The registrar says that I owe the school money
say (verb) = express a supposition
Synonyms: suppose, say
- Usage: Let us say that he did not tell the truth
- Usage: Let's say you had a lot of money--what would you do?
say (verb) = have or contain a certain wording or form
Synonyms: read, say
- Usage: The passage reads as follows
- Usage: What does the law say?
say (verb) = give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
Synonyms: order, tell, enjoin, say
- Usage: I said to him to go home
- Usage: She ordered him to do the shopping
- Usage: The mother told the child to get dressed
say (verb) = speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
Synonyms: pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound_out, enunciate, say
- Usage: She pronounces French words in a funny way
- Usage: I cannot say `zip wire'
- Usage: Can the child sound out this complicated word?
say (verb) = communicate or express nonverbally
- Usage: What does this painting say?
- Usage: Did his face say anything about how he felt?
say (verb) = utter aloud
- Usage: She said `Hello' to everyone in the office
say (verb) = state as one's opinion or judgement; declare
- Usage: I say let's forget this whole business
say (verb) = recite or repeat a fixed text
- Usage: Say grace
- Usage: She said her `Hail Mary'
say (verb) = indicate
- Usage: The clock says noon
- shipping meaning in Hindi
- hall meaning in Hindi
- spinal meaning in Hindi
- few_and_far_between meaning in Hindi
- grin meaning in Hindi
- ardent meaning in Hindi
- heavy meaning in Hindi
- qualify meaning in Hindi
- pounce meaning in Hindi
- provincialism meaning in Hindi
- showcase meaning in Hindi
- miss-out meaning in Hindi
- fill_in_on meaning in Hindi
- repeat meaning in Hindi
- internecine meaning in Hindi