Score meaning in HindiScore is a english word.
Score Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
score = प्राप्तांक
- Usage: In the world cup, India's score was not very good.
score = अंक
- Usage: The score of both teams was 250,235.
score = स्वरलिपि
- Usage: Musicians and singers want to see the orchestral score.
score = संगीतलेख
- Usage: The score of Jatin lalit given in the films is very melodious.
score = कोड़ी/बीसी
- Usage: Scores of people were dead in the earthquake.
score = खरोंच
- Usage: The scores of the trees show that these trees should not be cut down.
score = अंक बनाना
- Usage: We need to score 200 runs in 30 overs to win.
score = अंक लिखाना
- Usage: Who's going to score?
score = अंक पाना
- Usage: I scored 98% in the Board examination.
score = विजयी होना
- Usage: The songs of movie of Tall scored an instant success.
score = स्वरलिपि तैयार करना
- Usage: Here is a piece scored for violin, viola and cello.
score = खरोंचना
- Usage: Rocks scored by a Glacier.
Score Meaning in Detail
score (noun) = a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
Synonyms: mark, grade, score
- Usage: she made good marks in algebra
- Usage: grade A milk
- Usage: what was your score on your homework?
score (noun) = a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages
Synonyms: score, musical_score
- Usage: he studied the score of the sonata
score (noun) = a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
- Usage: the score was 7 to 0
score (noun) = a set of twenty members
- Usage: a score were sent out but only one returned
score (noun) = grounds
Synonyms: score, account
- Usage: don't do it on my account
- Usage: the paper was rejected on account of its length
- Usage: he tried to blame the victim but his success on that score was doubtful
score (noun) = the facts about an actual situation
- Usage: he didn't know the score
score (noun) = an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
- Usage: add it to my score and I'll settle later
score (noun) = a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
Synonyms: score, scotch
score (noun) = a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation
Synonyms: grudge, score, grievance
- Usage: holding a grudge
- Usage: settling a score
score (noun) = the act of scoring in a game or sport
- Usage: the winning score came with less than a minute left to play
score (noun) = a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
Synonyms: sexual_conquest, score
- Usage: calling his seduction of the girl a `score' was a typical example of male slang
score (verb) = gain points in a game
Synonyms: score, hit, tally, rack_up
- Usage: The home team scored many times
- Usage: He hit a home run
- Usage: He hit .300 in the past season
score (verb) = make small marks into the surface of
Synonyms: score, nock, mark
- Usage: score the clay before firing it
score (verb) = make underscoring marks
Synonyms: score, mark
score (verb) = write a musical score for
score (verb) = induce to have sex
Synonyms: seduce, score, make
- Usage: Harry finally seduced Sally
- Usage: Did you score last night?
- Usage: Harry made Sally
score (verb) = get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
- Usage: She scored high on the SAT
- Usage: He scored a 200
score (verb) = assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
Synonyms: grade, score, mark
- Usage: grade tests
- Usage: score the SAT essays
- Usage: mark homework
- falcon meaning in Hindi
- ironstone meaning in Hindi
- preservative meaning in Hindi
- steady meaning in Hindi
- factor meaning in Hindi
- formulate meaning in Hindi
- wringer meaning in Hindi
- disjointed meaning in Hindi
- persistent meaning in Hindi
- oily meaning in Hindi
- beef meaning in Hindi
- fifty_cents meaning in Hindi
- ovenware meaning in Hindi
- ethnic meaning in Hindi
- long-past meaning in Hindi