Sensation meaning in HindiSensation is a english word.
Sensation Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
sensation = अनुभूति
- Usage: A sensation of warmth came to his body.
sensation = स्पर्शज्ञान
- Usage: With the sudden attack of paralysis his legs lost sensation.
sensation = उत्तेजना
- Usage: I have a strong sensation that today's match will be won by India.
sensation = सनसनी
- Usage: The musical group @'9 Star' became sensation overnight.
Sensation Meaning in Detail
sensation (noun) = an unelaborated elementary awareness of stimulation
Synonyms: sensation, esthesis, aesthesis, sense_experience, sense_impression, sense_datum
- Usage: a sensation of touch
sensation (noun) = someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Synonyms: ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz
sensation (noun) = a general feeling of excitement and heightened interest
- Usage: anticipation produced in me a sensation somewhere between hope and fear
sensation (noun) = a state of widespread public excitement and interest
- Usage: the news caused a sensation
sensation (noun) = the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
Synonyms: sense, sensation, sentience, sentiency, sensory_faculty
- Usage: in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing
- aborigine meaning in Hindi
- humanist meaning in Hindi
- intelligence meaning in Hindi
- Jacobean meaning in Hindi
- call_up meaning in Hindi
- behindhand meaning in Hindi
- scoff meaning in Hindi
- new meaning in Hindi
- lode meaning in Hindi
- smack meaning in Hindi
- angst meaning in Hindi
- profitable meaning in Hindi
- innocence meaning in Hindi
- semitic meaning in Hindi
- shaker meaning in Hindi