Shroud meaning in HindiShroud is a english word.
Shroud Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
shroud = कफ़न
- Usage: She didn't have money to buy a shroud for her husband.
shroud = परदा
- Usage: The shroud of clouds concealed the sun.
shroud = बरांड़ल
- Usage: The shrouds broke and the mast of the ship was no more useful due to the storm.
shroud = छिपाना
- Usage: It is a murder shrouded in mystery.
Shroud Meaning in Detail
shroud (noun) = a line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
shroud (noun) = (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
Synonyms: sheet, tack, mainsheet, weather_sheet, shroud
shroud (noun) = burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
Synonyms: pall, shroud, cerement, winding-sheet, winding-clothes
shroud (verb) = cover as if with a shroud
Synonyms: shroud, enshroud, hide, cover
- Usage: The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery
shroud (verb) = form a cover like a shroud
- Usage: Mist shrouded the castle
shroud (verb) = wrap in a shroud
- Usage: shroud the corpses
- overfishing meaning in Hindi
- Shire_horse meaning in Hindi
- ovenware meaning in Hindi
- copywriter meaning in Hindi
- alternate meaning in Hindi
- start_over meaning in Hindi
- second_best meaning in Hindi
- lavatory meaning in Hindi
- neurotic meaning in Hindi
- indulgence meaning in Hindi
- crossbones meaning in Hindi
- enforcement meaning in Hindi
- Saturation meaning in Hindi
- suchlike meaning in Hindi
- horrible meaning in Hindi