Side meaning in HindiSide is a english word.
Side Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
side = तरफ़
- Usage: While driving both sides should be watched carefully to avoid accidents.
side = बग़ल
- Usage: He was lying on his side.
side = ओर
- Usage: All the friends were my side.
side = किनारा
- Usage: There was large crowd on the either side of the road.
side = ढ़ाल
- Usage: All sides of mountains were covered with snow.
side = फलक
- Usage: All the six sides of a cube are equal.
side = भुजा
- Usage: There are four sides in a square.
side = पक्ष/दल
- Usage: There are faults on both sides.
side = पहलू
- Usage: We must study all the side of a problem and then try to solve.
side = का पक्ष लेना/का समर्थन करना
- Usage: I always sides with my mother against my father.
Side Meaning in Detail
side (noun) = a place within a region identified relative to a center or reference location
- Usage: they always sat on the right side of the church
- Usage: he never left my side
side (noun) = one of two or more contesting groups
- Usage: the Confederate side was prepared to attack
side (noun) = either the left or right half of a body
- Usage: he had a pain in his side
side (noun) = a surface forming part of the outside of an object
Synonyms: side, face
- Usage: he examined all sides of the crystal
- Usage: dew dripped from the face of the leaf
side (noun) = an extended outer surface of an object
- Usage: he turned the box over to examine the bottom side
- Usage: they painted all four sides of the house
side (noun) = an aspect of something (as contrasted with some other implied aspect)
- Usage: he was on the heavy side
- Usage: he is on the purchasing side of the business
- Usage: it brought out his better side
side (noun) = a line segment forming part of the perimeter of a plane figure
- Usage: the hypotenuse of a right triangle is always the longest side
side (noun) = a family line of descent
- Usage: he gets his brains from his father's side
side (noun) = a lengthwise dressed half of an animal's carcass used for food
Synonyms: side, side_of_meat
side (noun) = an opinion that is held in opposition to another in an argument or dispute
Synonyms: side, position
- Usage: there are two sides to every question
side (noun) = an elevated geological formation
Synonyms: slope, incline, side
- Usage: he climbed the steep slope
- Usage: the house was built on the side of a mountain
side (noun) = (sports) the spin given to a ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist
Synonyms: English, side
side (verb) = take sides for or against
- Usage: Who are you widing with?
- Usage: I"m siding against the current candidate
side (adj) = located on a side
- Usage: side fences
- Usage: the side porch
- interweave meaning in Hindi
- monster meaning in Hindi
- stipple meaning in Hindi
- bury meaning in Hindi
- locale meaning in Hindi
- morgue meaning in Hindi
- cartridge meaning in Hindi
- transcript meaning in Hindi
- outlaw meaning in Hindi
- insecurely meaning in Hindi
- adze meaning in Hindi
- half-hour meaning in Hindi
- lacklustre meaning in Hindi
- ploughman_s_lunch meaning in Hindi
- weatherman meaning in Hindi