Sort meaning in HindiSort is a english word.
Sort Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
sort = प्रकार
- Usage: These sorts of books are great.
sort = छाँटना
- Usage: I have to sort out the letters from the post.
sort = चुनना
- Usage: He asked me to sort the pens which do not work.
Sort Meaning in Detail
sort (noun) = a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality
Synonyms: kind, sort, form, variety
- Usage: sculpture is a form of art
- Usage: what kinds of desserts are there?
sort (noun) = an approximate definition or example
- Usage: she wore a sort of magenta dress
- Usage: she served a creamy sort of dessert thing
sort (noun) = a person of a particular character or nature
- Usage: what sort of person is he?
- Usage: he's a good sort
sort (noun) = an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion
Synonyms: sort, sorting
- Usage: the bottleneck in mail delivery is the process of sorting
sort (verb) = examine in order to test suitability
Synonyms: screen, screen_out, sieve, sort
- Usage: screen these samples
- Usage: screen the job applicants
sort (verb) = arrange or order by classes or categories
Synonyms: classify, class, sort, assort, sort_out, separate
- Usage: How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?
- emissary meaning in Hindi
- detestable meaning in Hindi
- veined meaning in Hindi
- saintly meaning in Hindi
- judge meaning in Hindi
- adventitiously meaning in Hindi
- whaler meaning in Hindi
- first meaning in Hindi
- vanadium meaning in Hindi
- rapidity meaning in Hindi
- test_tube meaning in Hindi
- systematic meaning in Hindi
- smash_and_grab meaning in Hindi
- subjugate meaning in Hindi
- purposely meaning in Hindi