Stamp meaning in HindiStamp is a english word.
Stamp Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
stamp = पैर पटकना
- Usage: She stamped her foot in anger.
stamp = ठप्पा लगाना
- Usage: They refused to stamp my driving licence.
stamp = टिकट लगाना
- Usage: A letter is considered by the PandT only when it is stamped.
stamp = प्रभावित करना
- Usage: He stamped every body by his encouraging speech.
stamp = टिकट
- Usage: I have a good collection of stamps.
stamp = ठप्पा
- Usage: Tata is a stamp of quality.
stamp = प्रकार
- Usage: Industries of different stamp hold a very high position in our society.
Stamp Meaning in Detail
stamp (noun) = the distinctive form in which a thing is made
Synonyms: cast, mold, mould, stamp
- Usage: pottery of this cast was found throughout the region
stamp (noun) = a type or class
- Usage: more men of his stamp are needed
stamp (noun) = a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
Synonyms: stamp, impression
- Usage: he put his stamp on the envelope
stamp (noun) = a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
Synonyms: postage, postage_stamp, stamp
stamp (noun) = something that can be used as an official medium of payment
Synonyms: tender, legal_tender, stamp
stamp (noun) = a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
Synonyms: revenue_stamp, stamp
stamp (noun) = machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
Synonyms: stamp, pestle
stamp (noun) = a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
stamp (noun) = a device incised to make an impression; used to secure a closing or to authenticate documents
Synonyms: seal, stamp
stamp (verb) = walk heavily
Synonyms: stomp, stamp, stump
- Usage: The men stomped through the snow in their heavy boots
stamp (verb) = to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something
- Usage: a man whose name is permanently stamped on our maps
stamp (verb) = reveal clearly as having a certain character
- Usage: His playing stamps him as a Romantic
stamp (verb) = affix a stamp to
- Usage: Are the letters properly stamped?
stamp (verb) = treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
Synonyms: pigeonhole, stereotype, stamp
- Usage: I was stereotyped as a lazy Southern European
stamp (verb) = destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot
- Usage: Stamp fascism into submission
- Usage: stamp out tyranny
stamp (verb) = form or cut out with a mold, form, or die
- Usage: stamp needles
stamp (verb) = crush or grind with a heavy instrument
- Usage: stamp fruit extract the juice
stamp (verb) = raise in a relief
Synonyms: emboss, boss, stamp
- Usage: embossed stationery
- overact meaning in Hindi
- resign meaning in Hindi
- riot meaning in Hindi
- uncooked meaning in Hindi
- philanthropist meaning in Hindi
- to_spite meaning in Hindi
- manifestation meaning in Hindi
- refrigerate meaning in Hindi
- demist meaning in Hindi
- fenced_in meaning in Hindi
- parking_meter meaning in Hindi
- meatball meaning in Hindi
- tramp meaning in Hindi
- despot meaning in Hindi
- restrictive meaning in Hindi