Stand meaning in HindiStand is a english word.
Stand Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
stand = खड़ा हो
stand = खड़ा होना[रहना]
- Usage: Due to weakness he was unable to stand.
- Usage: We stood up in order to honour our chief guest.
stand = खड़ा करना
- Usage: We should stand the water filled bottles in refrigeration.
stand = रहना
- Usage: Once a great banyan tree stood here.
- Usage: we should stand firm on our opinions.
stand = होना
- Usage: Our school building stands 50 m high.
stand = सहना
- Usage: No one should stand his /her insult.
stand = के लिये रुपये देना
- Usage: We should be in operation to stand meals to our friends.
stand = स्टैंड
- Usage: One of the stand at cups fair had a good variety of cups.
stand = कटघरा
- Usage: Witnesses must take the stand before telling something to court.
stand = दृढ़मत
- Usage: Ram has a very firm stand on the issue of economic liberalization.
stand = अड्डा
- Usage: Appu Ghar has a taxi stand.
Stand Meaning in Detail
stand (noun) = a support or foundation
Synonyms: base, pedestal, stand
- Usage: the base of the lamp
stand (noun) = the position where a thing or person stands
stand (noun) = a growth of similar plants (usually trees) in a particular area
- Usage: they cut down a stand of trees
stand (noun) = a small table for holding articles of various kinds
- Usage: a bedside stand
stand (noun) = a support for displaying various articles
Synonyms: rack, stand
- Usage: the newspapers were arranged on a rack
stand (noun) = an interruption of normal activity
Synonyms: stand, standstill, tie-up
stand (noun) = a mental position from which things are viewed
Synonyms: point_of_view, viewpoint, stand, standpoint
- Usage: we should consider this problem from the viewpoint of the Russians
- Usage: teaching history gave him a special point of view toward current events
stand (noun) = a booth where articles are displayed for sale
Synonyms: stall, stand, sales_booth
stand (noun) = a stop made by a touring musical or theatrical group to give a performance
- Usage: a one-night stand
stand (noun) = tiered seats consisting of a structure (often made of wood) where people can sit to watch an event (game or parade)
stand (noun) = a platform where a (brass) band can play in the open air
Synonyms: bandstand, outdoor_stage, stand
stand (noun) = a defensive effort
- Usage: the army made a final stand at the Rhone
stand (verb) = be standing; be upright
Synonyms: stand, stand_up
- Usage: We had to stand for the entire performance!
stand (verb) = be in some specified state or condition
- Usage: I stand corrected
stand (verb) = occupy a place or location, also metaphorically
- Usage: We stand on common ground
stand (verb) = hold one's ground; maintain a position; be steadfast or upright
Synonyms: stand, remain_firm
- Usage: I am standing my ground and won't give in!
stand (verb) = put up with something or somebody unpleasant
Synonyms: digest, endure, stick_out, stomach, bear, stand, tolerate, support, brook, abide, suffer, put_up
- Usage: I cannot bear his constant criticism
- Usage: The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks
- Usage: he learned to tolerate the heat
- Usage: She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage
stand (verb) = have or maintain a position or stand on an issue
- Usage: Where do you stand on the War?
stand (verb) = remain inactive or immobile
- Usage: standing water
stand (verb) = be in effect; be or remain in force
- Usage: The law stands!
stand (verb) = be tall; have a height of; copula
- Usage: She stands 6 feet tall
stand (verb) = put into an upright position
Synonyms: stand, stand_up, place_upright
- Usage: Can you stand the bookshelf up?
stand (verb) = withstand the force of something
Synonyms: resist, stand, fend
- Usage: The trees resisted her
- Usage: stand the test of time
- Usage: The mountain climbers had to fend against the ice and snow
stand (verb) = be available for stud services
- Usage: male domestic animals such as stallions serve selected females
- clamber meaning in Hindi
- sequel meaning in Hindi
- flying_sqad meaning in Hindi
- employee meaning in Hindi
- distract meaning in Hindi
- traditionalist meaning in Hindi
- principled meaning in Hindi
- tolerable meaning in Hindi
- admissible meaning in Hindi
- standard_of_living meaning in Hindi
- ecology meaning in Hindi
- eyewitness meaning in Hindi
- lighten meaning in Hindi
- underwear meaning in Hindi
- unfit meaning in Hindi