Star meaning in HindiStar is a english word.
Star Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
star = तारा
- Usage: There are infinite stars in the universe.
star = नक्षत्र
- Usage: One born under a lucky star is believed to be lucky.
star = प्रसिद्ध व्यक्ति
- Usage: Lata Mangeshkar is a well known star.
star = तारा जैसा
- Usage: Stars are used to decorate trees at the time of festivals.
star = सितारा/तारिका/अभिनेत्री
- Usage: She was the star in this serial.
- Usage: Taj is a 5 star hotel.
star = तारांकित करना
- Usage: The starred lessons are to be read carefully.
Star Meaning in Detail
star (noun) = (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
star (noun) = someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Synonyms: ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz
star (noun) = any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
star (noun) = an actor who plays a principal role
Synonyms: star, principal, lead
star (noun) = a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
star (noun) = a performer who receives prominent billing
Synonyms: headliner, star
star (noun) = a star-shaped character * used in printing
Synonyms: asterisk, star
star (noun) = the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
Synonyms: star_topology, star
star (verb) = feature as the star
- Usage: The movie stars Dustin Hoffman as an autistic man
star (verb) = be the star in a performance
star (verb) = mark with an asterisk
Synonyms: star, asterisk
- Usage: Linguists star unacceptable sentences
star (adj) = indicating the most important performer or role
Synonyms: leading, prima, star, starring, stellar
- Usage: the leading man
- Usage: prima ballerina
- Usage: prima donna
- Usage: a star figure skater
- Usage: the starring role
- Usage: a stellar role
- Usage: a stellar performance
- tigermoth meaning in Hindi
- pedagogue meaning in Hindi
- favour meaning in Hindi
- standardization meaning in Hindi
- paraffin meaning in Hindi
- ebullient meaning in Hindi
- languish meaning in Hindi
- free_love meaning in Hindi
- crumpet meaning in Hindi
- tether meaning in Hindi
- leaf meaning in Hindi
- axis meaning in Hindi
- garrulous meaning in Hindi
- contributory meaning in Hindi
- underbid meaning in Hindi