Stroke meaning in HindiStroke is a english word.
Stroke Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
stroke = मारना
- Usage: Students who create fuss in class are stroked by teacher.
stroke = सहलाना
- Usage: The master stroked his pet dog.
stroke = मार
- Usage: Strokes played by Martina mings are exciting.
stroke = प्रहार
- Usage: His punishment was six strokes of the cane.
stroke = घसीट
- Usage: The student's name removed from the register with the stroke of a pen.
stroke = टन-टन
- Usage: At the first stroke it will be 9'o clock.
stroke = तैरते अथवा नाँव खेते समय की हरकत
- Usage: For me free style is best stroke in swimming.
stroke = हल्का स्पर्श
- Usage: He gave his pet dog a stroke.
stroke = कामयाब घटना
- Usage: It is a sheer stroke of luck that he arrived just when I needed him.
stroke = दौरा
- Usage: The stroke made him deaf.
Stroke Meaning in Detail
stroke (noun) = (sports) the act of swinging or striking at a ball with a club or racket or bat or cue or hand
Synonyms: stroke, shot
- Usage: it took two strokes to get out of the bunker
- Usage: a good shot requires good balance and tempo
- Usage: he left me an almost impossible shot
stroke (noun) = the maximum movement available to a pivoted or reciprocating piece by a cam
Synonyms: throw, stroke, cam_stroke
stroke (noun) = a sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain
Synonyms: stroke, apoplexy, cerebrovascular_accident, CVA
stroke (noun) = a light touch
stroke (noun) = a light touch with the hands
Synonyms: stroke, stroking
stroke (noun) = (golf) the unit of scoring in golf is the act of hitting the ball with a club
- Usage: Nicklaus won by three strokes
stroke (noun) = the oarsman nearest the stern of the shell who sets the pace for the rest of the crew
stroke (noun) = anything that happens suddenly or by chance without an apparent cause
Synonyms: accident, stroke, fortuity, chance_event
- Usage: winning the lottery was a happy accident
- Usage: the pregnancy was a stroke of bad luck
- Usage: it was due to an accident or fortuity
stroke (noun) = a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
Synonyms: solidus, slash, virgule, diagonal, stroke, separatrix
stroke (noun) = a mark made on a surface by a pen, pencil, or paintbrush
- Usage: she applied the paint in careful strokes
stroke (noun) = any one of the repeated movements of the limbs and body used for locomotion in swimming or rowing
stroke (noun) = a single complete movement
stroke (verb) = touch lightly and repeatedly, as with brushing motions
- Usage: He stroked his long beard
stroke (verb) = strike a ball with a smooth blow
stroke (verb) = row at a particular rate
stroke (verb) = treat gingerly or carefully
- Usage: You have to stroke the boss
- bask meaning in Hindi
- advocate meaning in Hindi
- amble meaning in Hindi
- outsize meaning in Hindi
- pocket_knife meaning in Hindi
- inconsistent meaning in Hindi
- sacrilege meaning in Hindi
- battle-cry meaning in Hindi
- ultimatum meaning in Hindi
- The_Decencies meaning in Hindi
- prince meaning in Hindi
- unbearable meaning in Hindi
- parvence meaning in Hindi
- fob_off meaning in Hindi
- descriptive meaning in Hindi