Superlative meaning in HindiSuperlative is a english word.
Superlative Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
superlative = सर्वोत्तम
- Usage: These fruits are of superlative quality.
superlative = सर्वोत्तमता
- Usage: He was talking in superlatives.
Superlative Meaning in Detail
superlative (noun) = an exaggerated expression (usually of praise)
- Usage: the critics lavished superlatives on it
superlative (noun) = the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
Synonyms: acme, height, elevation, peak, pinnacle, summit, superlative, meridian, tiptop, top
- Usage: his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty
- Usage: the artist's gifts are at their acme
- Usage: at the height of her career
- Usage: the peak of perfection
- Usage: summer was at its peak
- Usage: ...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of fame
- Usage: the summit of his ambition
- Usage: so many highest superlatives achieved by man
- Usage: at the top of his profession
superlative (noun) = the superlative form of an adjective or adverb
Synonyms: superlative, superlative_degree
- Usage: `fastest' is the superlative of the adjective `fast'
- Usage: `least famous' is the superlative degree of the adjective `famous'
- Usage: `most surely' is the superlative of the adverb `surely'
superlative (adj) = highest in quality
Synonyms: greatest, sterling, superlative
- longevity meaning in Hindi
- inconsiderable meaning in Hindi
- bogusly meaning in Hindi
- frond meaning in Hindi
- profiteering meaning in Hindi
- elementary_school meaning in Hindi
- empire meaning in Hindi
- naked meaning in Hindi
- disguise meaning in Hindi
- purgatory meaning in Hindi
- modem meaning in Hindi
- student meaning in Hindi
- miracle meaning in Hindi
- game meaning in Hindi
- advantageously meaning in Hindi