Tangle meaning in HindiTangle is a english word.
Tangle Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
tangle = उलझन
- Usage: His personal matters are in a tangle.
- Usage: They carved their way through the tangle of vines.
tangle = उलझ जाना
- Usage: The cord was tangled .
- Usage: The rope got tangled up with the wire.
tangle = उलझाना
- Usage: He tangled the wire in the bushes.
Tangle Meaning in Detail
tangle (noun) = a twisted and tangled mass that is highly interwoven
- Usage: they carved their way through the tangle of vines
tangle (noun) = something jumbled or confused
Synonyms: tangle, snarl, maze
- Usage: a tangle of government regulations
tangle (verb) = force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
Synonyms: embroil, tangle, sweep, sweep_up, drag, drag_in
- Usage: They were swept up by the events
- Usage: don't drag me into this business
tangle (verb) = tangle or complicate
Synonyms: ravel, tangle, knot
- Usage: a ravelled story
tangle (verb) = disarrange or rumple; dishevel
Synonyms: tousle, dishevel, tangle
- Usage: The strong wind tousled my hair
tangle (verb) = twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
Synonyms: entangle, tangle, mat, snarl
- Usage: The child entangled the cord
- philosopher meaning in Hindi
- prevalent meaning in Hindi
- stair meaning in Hindi
- backache meaning in Hindi
- miniseries meaning in Hindi
- gymnastics meaning in Hindi
- persona meaning in Hindi
- ambitious meaning in Hindi
- psychoanalysis meaning in Hindi
- unfold meaning in Hindi
- ritual meaning in Hindi
- pugnacious meaning in Hindi
- cowed meaning in Hindi
- patio meaning in Hindi
- stupor meaning in Hindi