Thrash meaning in HindiThrash is a english word.
Thrash Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
thrash = पीट
- Usage: Tom was thrashed by his master for not earning a penny.
thrash = [अनौपचारिक]पराजित करना
- Usage: Indian team was thrashed by the West Indian team.
thrash = संगीत के साथ पार्टी
- Usage: We will have a thrash after the exams.
Thrash Meaning in Detail
thrash (noun) = a swimming kick used while treading water
thrash (verb) = give a thrashing to; beat hard
Synonyms: thrash, thresh, lam, flail
thrash (verb) = move or stir about violently
Synonyms: convulse, thresh, thresh_about, thrash, thrash_about, slash, toss, jactitate
- Usage: The feverish patient thrashed around in his bed
thrash (verb) = dance the slam dance
Synonyms: slam_dance, slam, mosh, thrash
thrash (verb) = beat so fast that (the heart's) output starts dropping until (it) does not manage to pump out blood at all
thrash (verb) = move data into and out of core rather than performing useful computation
- Usage: The system is thrashing again!
thrash (verb) = beat the seeds out of a grain
Synonyms: thrash, thresh
thrash (verb) = beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Synonyms: cream, bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick
- Usage: We licked the other team on Sunday!
- raunchy meaning in Hindi
- upshot meaning in Hindi
- well meaning in Hindi
- imaginative meaning in Hindi
- pup meaning in Hindi
- centennial meaning in Hindi
- salacious meaning in Hindi
- ecological meaning in Hindi
- untangle meaning in Hindi
- plus meaning in Hindi
- pear meaning in Hindi
- cold_sweat meaning in Hindi
- choke meaning in Hindi
- de-escalatory meaning in Hindi
- incident meaning in Hindi