Through meaning in HindiThrough is a english word.
Through Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
through = में से
- Usage: The thief entered the house through the window.
through = से तक
- Usage: You stay in Birmingham Monday through Friday.
through = के द्वारा
- Usage: You can get good results through hard work.
through = शुरु से अन्त तक
- Usage: The children sat through the long concert.
through = के कारण
- Usage: The accident ocurred through his careless driving.
through = एक ओर से दूसरी ओर
- Usage: Put the chemical in the filter and let it pass through.
through = शुरू से अन्त तक
- Usage: After the day's work the labourer slept right through.
through = प्रतिबन्ध को तोडते हुए
- Usage: There was red signal but the car drove straight through'
through = अन्त तक
- Usage: We drove straight through from Chicago to Marshall.
Through Meaning in Detail
through (adj) = having finished or arrived at completion
Synonyms: done, through, through_with
- Usage: certain to make history before he's done
- Usage: it's a done deed
- Usage: after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up
- Usage: almost through with his studies
through (adj) = (of a route or journey etc.) continuing without requiring stops or changes
- Usage: a through street
- Usage: a through bus
- Usage: through traffic
through (adv) = from beginning to end
- Usage: read this book through
through (adv) = over the whole distance
- Usage: this bus goes through to New York
through (adv) = to completion
- Usage: think this through very carefully!
through (adv) = in diameter
- Usage: this cylinder measures 15 inches through
through (adv) = throughout the entire extent
Synonyms: through, through_and_through
- Usage: got soaked through in the rain
- Usage: I'm frozen through
- Usage: a letter shot through with the writer's personality
- Usage: knew him through and through
- Usage: boards rotten through and through
- well_oiled meaning in Hindi
- appropriately meaning in Hindi
- small_time meaning in Hindi
- platter meaning in Hindi
- foredoomed meaning in Hindi
- daze meaning in Hindi
- loopy meaning in Hindi
- collapsible meaning in Hindi
- exit meaning in Hindi
- horseback meaning in Hindi
- much_more meaning in Hindi
- hallucinatory meaning in Hindi
- enlightenment meaning in Hindi
- mamba meaning in Hindi
- judgement meaning in Hindi