Title meaning in HindiTitle is a english word.
Title Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
title = नाम
- Usage: He looked for books with the word `jazz' in the title.
title = शीर्षक
- Usage: The novel has a very catchy title.
title = उपाधि
- Usage: He held the title for two years.
- Usage: `Your majesty' is the appropriate title to use in addressing a king.
title = मानोपाधि
- Usage: Professor didn't like his friends to use his formal title.
title = सिरनामा
- Usage: The titles go by faster than I can read.
title = मानोपाधि मिलना
- Usage: Ashoka was titled as'Ashoka the great'
Title Meaning in Detail
title (noun) = a heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
Synonyms: title, statute_title, rubric
- Usage: Title 8 provided federal help for schools
title (noun) = the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- Usage: he looked for books with the word `jazz' in the title
- Usage: he refused to give titles to his paintings
- Usage: I can never remember movie titles
title (noun) = a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- Usage: the novel had chapter titles
title (noun) = the status of being a champion
Synonyms: championship, title
- Usage: he held the title for two years
title (noun) = a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
Synonyms: deed, deed_of_conveyance, title
- Usage: he signed the deed
- Usage: he kept the title to his car in the glove compartment
title (noun) = an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
Synonyms: title, title_of_respect, form_of_address
- Usage: the professor didn't like his friends to use his formal title
title (noun) = an established or recognized right
Synonyms: title, claim
- Usage: a strong legal claim to the property
- Usage: he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate
- Usage: he staked his claim
title (noun) = (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- Usage: the titles go by faster than I can read
title (noun) = an appellation signifying nobility
- Usage: `your majesty' is the appropriate title to use in addressing a king
title (noun) = an informal right to something
Synonyms: claim, title
- Usage: his claim on her attentions
- Usage: his title to fame
title (verb) = give a title to
Synonyms: entitle, title
title (verb) = designate by an identifying term
Synonyms: style, title
- Usage: They styled their nation `The Confederate States'
- fed_up meaning in Hindi
- field_trip meaning in Hindi
- Siamese_Twins meaning in Hindi
- wrongdoer meaning in Hindi
- newsletter meaning in Hindi
- idiosyncratic meaning in Hindi
- unflappability meaning in Hindi
- defective meaning in Hindi
- procrastination meaning in Hindi
- bribery meaning in Hindi
- pellucid meaning in Hindi
- pud meaning in Hindi
- thrive meaning in Hindi
- oceanic meaning in Hindi
- mother_less meaning in Hindi