Trace meaning in HindiTrace is a english word.
Trace Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
trace = निशान
- Usage: The thieves disappeared without a trace.
trace = कुछ
- Usage: There is a trace of adulteration in the food.
trace = ढूँढना
- Usage: You have to trace the bag which you have misplaced.
trace = जड़ें खोज निकालना
- Usage: The book traces the causes of the downfall of the Mughal empire.
- Usage: Harappan culture has been traced from the pots found during excavations.
trace = नकल उतारना
- Usage: Trace the map of India.
trace = बाँधने वाला
- Usage: Traces of horses are kept in the stables.
Trace Meaning in Detail
trace (noun) = a just detectable amount
Synonyms: trace, hint, suggestion
- Usage: he speaks French with a trace of an accent
trace (noun) = an indication that something has been present
Synonyms: trace, vestige, tincture, shadow
- Usage: there wasn't a trace of evidence for the claim
- Usage: a tincture of condescension
trace (noun) = a suggestion of some quality
Synonyms: touch, trace, ghost
- Usage: there was a touch of sarcasm in his tone
- Usage: he detected a ghost of a smile on her face
trace (noun) = a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
Synonyms: tracing, trace
trace (noun) = either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
trace (noun) = a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
trace (verb) = follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
Synonyms: trace, follow
- Usage: We must follow closely the economic development is Cuba
- Usage: trace the student's progress
trace (verb) = make a mark or lines on a surface
Synonyms: trace, draw, line, describe, delineate
- Usage: draw a line
- Usage: trace the outline of a figure in the sand
trace (verb) = to go back over again
Synonyms: trace, retrace
- Usage: we retraced the route we took last summer
- Usage: trace your path
trace (verb) = pursue or chase relentlessly
Synonyms: hound, hunt, trace
- Usage: The hunters traced the deer into the woods
- Usage: the detectives hounded the suspect until they found him
trace (verb) = discover traces of
- Usage: She traced the circumstances of her birth
trace (verb) = make one's course or travel along a path; travel or pass over, around, or along
- Usage: The children traced along the edge of the dark forest
- Usage: The women traced the pasture
trace (verb) = copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it; make a tracing of
- Usage: trace a design
- Usage: trace a pattern
trace (verb) = read with difficulty
Synonyms: decipher, trace
- Usage: Can you decipher this letter?
- Usage: The archeologist traced the hieroglyphs
- plumbing meaning in Hindi
- house_of_God meaning in Hindi
- subvention meaning in Hindi
- conveniniently meaning in Hindi
- disapproval meaning in Hindi
- double_figure meaning in Hindi
- lancet meaning in Hindi
- proven meaning in Hindi
- horsemanship meaning in Hindi
- membrane meaning in Hindi
- yellow_press meaning in Hindi
- uphold meaning in Hindi
- fortunate meaning in Hindi
- honorable meaning in Hindi
- electrician meaning in Hindi