Traffic meaning in HindiTraffic is a english word.
Traffic Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
traffic = परिवहन
- Usage: The traffic was blocked.
traffic = आदान प्रदान
- Usage: There is an increase in the import and export traffic.
traffic = माल ढोने का व्यापार
- Usage: Traffic has increased in the commercial sector.
traffic = अवैध`व्यापार
- Usage: Traffic in drugs has become a major concern of several countries.
Traffic Meaning in Detail
traffic (noun) = the aggregation of things (pedestrians or vehicles) coming and going in a particular locality during a specified period of time
traffic (noun) = buying and selling; especially illicit trade
traffic (noun) = the amount of activity over a communication system during a given period of time
- Usage: heavy traffic overloaded the trunk lines
- Usage: traffic on the internet is lightest during the night
traffic (noun) = social or verbal interchange (usually followed by `with')
Synonyms: dealings, traffic
traffic (verb) = deal illegally
- Usage: traffic drugs
traffic (verb) = trade or deal a commodity
- Usage: They trafficked with us for gold
- joint meaning in Hindi
- double_bluff meaning in Hindi
- inert meaning in Hindi
- model meaning in Hindi
- eyelid meaning in Hindi
- chief meaning in Hindi
- efficient meaning in Hindi
- climactically meaning in Hindi
- free_enterprise meaning in Hindi
- empower meaning in Hindi
- legion meaning in Hindi
- setup meaning in Hindi
- operation meaning in Hindi
- spiritless meaning in Hindi
- marksmanship meaning in Hindi