Transcribe meaning in HindiTranscribe is a english word.
Transcribe Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
transcribe = मुद्रित या लिखित रूप में बदलना
- Usage: The music director transcribed the composition into musical notations.
transcribe = प्रतिलिपि करना
- Usage: The manuscripts are trancribed into Tamil.
transcribe = अन्य वाद्य के लिए तैयार करना
- Usage: He transcribed a guitar piece for mandolin.
Transcribe Meaning in Detail
transcribe (verb) = write out from speech, notes, etc.
- Usage: Transcribe the oral history of this tribe
transcribe (verb) = rewrite in a different script
Synonyms: transliterate, transcribe
- Usage: The Sanskrit text had to be transliterated
transcribe (verb) = rewrite or arrange a piece of music for an instrument or medium other than that originally intended
transcribe (verb) = make a phonetic transcription of
- Usage: The anthropologist transcribed the sentences of the native informant
transcribe (verb) = convert the genetic information in (a strand of DNA) into a strand of RNA, especially messenger RNA
- chevalier meaning in Hindi
- side-dish meaning in Hindi
- stopwatch meaning in Hindi
- tractor_trailor meaning in Hindi
- shirt meaning in Hindi
- uncritical meaning in Hindi
- unadventurous meaning in Hindi
- aerially meaning in Hindi
- proceeding meaning in Hindi
- booklet meaning in Hindi
- according meaning in Hindi
- fenced_in meaning in Hindi
- tubercular meaning in Hindi
- exalted meaning in Hindi
- mother_hood meaning in Hindi