Treasure meaning in HindiTreasure is a english word.
Treasure Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
treasure = खजाना
- Usage: They found a treasure .
- Usage: Ramayana is a treasure which is always placed on a high plank .
treasure = बहुमूल्य
- Usage: She is a great treasure to everyone.
treasure = बहुमूल्य समझना
- Usage: We have to treasure our ancient monuments.
treasure = संजोए रखना
- Usage: I shall treasure the memory of our time together.
Treasure Meaning in Detail
treasure (noun) = accumulated wealth in the form of money or jewels etc.
Synonyms: treasure, hoarded_wealth
- Usage: the pirates hid their treasure on a small island in the West Indies
treasure (noun) = art highly prized for its beauty or perfection
Synonyms: gem, treasure
treasure (noun) = any possession that is highly valued by its owner
- Usage: the children returned from the seashore with their shells and other treasures
treasure (noun) = a collection of precious things
- Usage: the trunk held all her meager treasures
treasure (verb) = hold dear
Synonyms: prize, value, treasure, appreciate
- Usage: I prize these old photographs
treasure (verb) = be fond of; be attached to
Synonyms: care_for, cherish, hold_dear, treasure
- infiltration meaning in Hindi
- metalanguage meaning in Hindi
- pick_up meaning in Hindi
- mentality meaning in Hindi
- softly meaning in Hindi
- tent meaning in Hindi
- dyspeptic meaning in Hindi
- stank meaning in Hindi
- rape meaning in Hindi
- vaulted meaning in Hindi
- babyhood meaning in Hindi
- motherly meaning in Hindi
- homehelp meaning in Hindi
- prosecution meaning in Hindi
- allot meaning in Hindi