Treat meaning in HindiTreat is a english word.
Treat Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
treat = व्यवहार करना
- Usage: We have to treat animals in a human way .
treat = मानना
- Usage: Krishna treated Sudama as his close friend.
treat = विवेचन करना
- Usage: The subject is treated vividly in the following chapter .
treat = चिकित्सा करना
- Usage: She was treated for Jaundice.
treat = संसाधित करना
- Usage: Treat the crops with pesticide.
treat = का खर्च करना
- Usage: She treated her friends to an icecream.
treat = आनन्द
- Usage: The concert was a real treat for the music lovers.
treat = खर्चा
- Usage: This is her treat. Let's go.
Treat Meaning in Detail
treat (noun) = something considered choice to eat
Synonyms: dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
treat (noun) = an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
treat (verb) = interact in a certain way
Synonyms: treat, handle, do_by
- Usage: Do right by her
- Usage: Treat him with caution, please
- Usage: Handle the press reporters gently
treat (verb) = subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition
Synonyms: process, treat
- Usage: process cheese
- Usage: process hair
- Usage: treat the water so it can be drunk
- Usage: treat the lawn with chemicals
- Usage: treat an oil spill
treat (verb) = provide treatment for
Synonyms: treat, care_for
- Usage: The doctor treated my broken leg
- Usage: The nurses cared for the bomb victims
- Usage: The patient must be treated right away or she will die
- Usage: Treat the infection with antibiotics
treat (verb) = act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
Synonyms: cover, treat, handle, plow, deal, address
- Usage: This book deals with incest
- Usage: The course covered all of Western Civilization
- Usage: The new book treats the history of China
treat (verb) = provide with a gift or entertainment
- Usage: Grandmother always treated us to the circus
- Usage: I like to treat myself to a day at a spa when I am depressed
treat (verb) = provide with choice or abundant food or drink
Synonyms: regale, treat
- Usage: Don't worry about the expensive wine--I'm treating
- Usage: She treated her houseguests with good food every night
treat (verb) = engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
- Usage: they had to treat with the King
treat (verb) = regard or consider in a specific way
- Usage: I treated his advances as a joke
- fill_the_shoes meaning in Hindi
- unsociable meaning in Hindi
- inefficient meaning in Hindi
- distortion meaning in Hindi
- weaponry meaning in Hindi
- plasticine meaning in Hindi
- laborious meaning in Hindi
- appeal meaning in Hindi
- turkish_bath meaning in Hindi
- package_holiday meaning in Hindi
- lathe meaning in Hindi
- destitute_of meaning in Hindi
- accordion meaning in Hindi
- loophole meaning in Hindi
- ethic meaning in Hindi