Wear meaning in HindiWear is a english word.
Wear Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
wear = पहनावा
- Usage: Cottons are good for summer wear.
- Usage: The company is known for the durability of its sportswear.
wear = जान
- Usage: The curtains will have a long wear.
wear = कट फट/घिसावट
- Usage: The carpet is showing wear now.
wear = पहनना
- Usage: Wear this jacket .
wear = भाव होना
- Usage: His face wore a sad look.
wear = घिस जाना
- Usage: The tyres are worn due to constant use.
wear = ज़्यादा चलना
- Usage: Fashion clothes often do not wear very long.
Wear Meaning in Detail
wear (noun) = impairment resulting from long use
- Usage: the tires showed uneven wear
wear (noun) = a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
Synonyms: clothing, article_of_clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment
wear (noun) = the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Synonyms: wear, wearing
- Usage: she bought it for everyday wear
wear (verb) = be dressed in
Synonyms: wear, have_on
- Usage: She was wearing yellow that day
wear (verb) = have on one's person
Synonyms: wear, bear
- Usage: He wore a red ribbon
- Usage: bear a scar
wear (verb) = have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality
- Usage: He always wears a smile
wear (verb) = deteriorate through use or stress
Synonyms: wear, wear_off, wear_out, wear_down, wear_thin
- Usage: The constant friction wore out the cloth
wear (verb) = have or show an appearance of
- Usage: wear one's hair in a certain way
wear (verb) = last and be usable
Synonyms: wear, hold_out, endure
- Usage: This dress wore well for almost ten years
wear (verb) = go to pieces
Synonyms: break, wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- Usage: The lawn mower finally broke
- Usage: The gears wore out
- Usage: The old chair finally fell apart completely
wear (verb) = exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress
Synonyms: tire, wear_upon, tire_out, wear, weary, jade, wear_out, outwear, wear_down, fag_out, fag, fatigue
- Usage: We wore ourselves out on this hike
wear (verb) = put clothing on one's body
Synonyms: wear, put_on, get_into, don, assume
- Usage: What should I wear today?
- Usage: He put on his best suit for the wedding
- Usage: The princess donned a long blue dress
- Usage: The queen assumed the stately robes
- Usage: He got into his jeans
- fame meaning in Hindi
- flaccid meaning in Hindi
- politely meaning in Hindi
- repulse meaning in Hindi
- exam meaning in Hindi
- employable meaning in Hindi
- bruising meaning in Hindi
- saintly meaning in Hindi
- indirect meaning in Hindi
- scrimmage meaning in Hindi
- bobbin meaning in Hindi
- deafness meaning in Hindi
- cobra meaning in Hindi
- alkali meaning in Hindi
- cutlery meaning in Hindi