Wish meaning in HindiWish is a english word.
Wish Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
wish = इच्छा
- Usage: Her wish was to serve the needy.
wish = आशीर्वाद देना
- Usage: I sent my new year wish to my daughter.
wish = इच्छा होना[करना]
- Usage: I wished to be a doctor.
wish = शुभकामना करना
- Usage: I wish you success.
Wish Meaning in Detail
wish (noun) = a specific feeling of desire
Synonyms: wish, wishing, want
- Usage: he got his wish
- Usage: he was above all wishing and desire
wish (noun) = an expression of some desire or inclination
Synonyms: wish, indirect_request
- Usage: I could tell that it was his wish that the guests leave
- Usage: his crying was an indirect request for attention
wish (noun) = (usually plural) a polite expression of desire for someone's welfare
Synonyms: regard, wish, compliments
- Usage: give him my kind regards
- Usage: my best wishes
wish (noun) = the particular preference that you have
- Usage: it was his last wish
- Usage: they should respect the wishes of the people
wish (verb) = hope for; have a wish
- Usage: I wish I could go home now
wish (verb) = prefer or wish to do something
Synonyms: wish, care, like
- Usage: Do you care to try this dish?
- Usage: Would you like to come along to the movies?
wish (verb) = make or express a wish
- Usage: I wish that Christmas were over
wish (verb) = feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
Synonyms: wish, wish_well
wish (verb) = order politely; express a wish for
wish (verb) = invoke upon
Synonyms: wish, bid
- Usage: wish you a nice evening
- Usage: bid farewell
- strategist meaning in Hindi
- yob meaning in Hindi
- popadum meaning in Hindi
- theoretical meaning in Hindi
- lustrous meaning in Hindi
- ibis meaning in Hindi
- contraband meaning in Hindi
- fruit meaning in Hindi
- penetrating meaning in Hindi
- womanhood meaning in Hindi
- the_high_life meaning in Hindi
- spice meaning in Hindi
- violently meaning in Hindi
- fly-paper meaning in Hindi
- deviation meaning in Hindi