Withdrawal meaning in HindiWithdrawal is a english word.
Withdrawal Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
withdrawal = वापसी
- Usage: The withdrawal of troops from the border was much needed.
withdrawal = निकासी
- Usage: The company had heavy withdrawals from the banks.
withdrawal = प्रत्यावर्तन
- Usage: The company was ordered an immediate withdrawal of the product from the market.
Withdrawal Meaning in Detail
withdrawal (noun) = a retraction of a previously held position
Synonyms: withdrawal, backdown, climb-down
withdrawal (noun) = the act of taking out money or other capital
withdrawal (noun) = the act of withdrawing
- Usage: the withdrawal of French troops from Vietnam
withdrawal (noun) = avoiding emotional involvement
Synonyms: withdrawal, detachment
withdrawal (noun) = the act of withdrawing blood, tumors, etc.
- Usage: the nurse was expert at the withdrawal of blood
withdrawal (noun) = the act of ceasing to participate in an activity
withdrawal (noun) = a method of birth control in which coitus is initiated but the penis is deliberately withdrawn before ejaculation
Synonyms: coitus_interruptus, withdrawal_method, withdrawal, pulling_out, onanism
withdrawal (noun) = formal separation from an alliance or federation
Synonyms: secession, withdrawal
withdrawal (noun) = the termination of drug taking
Synonyms: withdrawal, drug_withdrawal
- high_seas meaning in Hindi
- adrenalin meaning in Hindi
- turbine meaning in Hindi
- downright meaning in Hindi
- intergovernmental meaning in Hindi
- overcook meaning in Hindi
- stash meaning in Hindi
- celebration meaning in Hindi
- peremptorily meaning in Hindi
- sequel meaning in Hindi
- flotsam meaning in Hindi
- remorse meaning in Hindi
- arctic meaning in Hindi
- crusade meaning in Hindi
- armhole meaning in Hindi