Hindi on the Internet
From past few months I have been pursuing hindi resources on net, and it has been a interesting journey. Hindi websites on Internet are gradually increasing, but it's not so easy to find them. Search engines are not yet helpful as lot of content is in different formats/fonts. Hindi's unicode standard has improved the searchability, but it's still a long way to go. Here goes some of the interesting sites I have found..
- Hindi Wikipedia (हिन्दी विकिपीडिया) - online encyclopedia in Hindi
- Kaavyaalaya: The House of Hindi Poetry
- Anubhuti-A collection of Hindi Poetry
- Boloji section on Kabir
- Geeta Kavita
- Prayogshala's hindi poems collection
Hindi Blogs (हिन्दी चिट्ठे)
- Narad - an RSS aggregator of many hindi blogs. It's the best way to find the list of hindi blogs on net, and to keep track of latest writeups.
- Hindi Bloggers Google Group -- Chithakar
- Indibloggies Award 2005 - check out the nominations for best indic blogs in hindi.
- A dictionary of Urdu, classical Hindi, and English - one can search using unicode hindi words. really good.