Apply meaning in HindiApply is a english word.
Apply Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
apply = लागू कर[हो]
apply = लागू करना
- Usage: Traffic rules must be applied strictly .
apply = लगाना
- Usage: Apply 'BARNOL' on the burns .
apply = प्रयोग में लाना
- Usage: Apply the breaks wherever necessary .
- Usage: Unsocial elements apply political pressure and go unpunished .
apply = आवेदन पत्र देना
- Usage: Apply to the chairman for the post of cashier .
Apply Meaning in Detail
apply (verb) = put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
Synonyms: use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- Usage: use your head!
- Usage: we only use Spanish at home
- Usage: I can't use this tool
- Usage: Apply a magnetic field here
- Usage: This thinking was applied to many projects
- Usage: How do you utilize this tool?
- Usage: I apply this rule to get good results
- Usage: use the plastic bags to store the food
- Usage: He doesn't know how to use a computer
apply (verb) = be pertinent or relevant or applicable
Synonyms: apply, hold, go_for
- Usage: The same laws apply to you!
- Usage: This theory holds for all irrational numbers
- Usage: The same rules go for everyone
apply (verb) = ask (for something)
- Usage: He applied for a leave of absence
- Usage: She applied for college
- Usage: apply for a job
apply (verb) = apply to a surface
Synonyms: put_on, apply
- Usage: She applied paint to the back of the house
- Usage: Put on make-up!
apply (verb) = be applicable to; as to an analysis
Synonyms: lend_oneself, apply
- Usage: This theory lends itself well to our new data
apply (verb) = give or convey physically
Synonyms: give, apply
- Usage: She gave him First Aid
- Usage: I gave him a punch in the nose
apply (verb) = avail oneself to
Synonyms: practice, apply, use
- Usage: apply a principle
- Usage: practice a religion
- Usage: use care when going down the stairs
- Usage: use your common sense
- Usage: practice non-violent resistance
apply (verb) = ensure observance of laws and rules;
Synonyms: enforce, implement, apply
- Usage: Apply the rules to everyone
apply (verb) = refer (a word or name) to a person or thing
- Usage: He applied this racial slur to me!
apply (verb) = apply oneself to
- Usage: Please apply yourself to your homework
- humorous meaning in Hindi
- alignment meaning in Hindi
- easy meaning in Hindi
- porcelain meaning in Hindi
- motionlessly meaning in Hindi
- pitch_black meaning in Hindi
- bough meaning in Hindi
- uncrushable meaning in Hindi
- pigmentation meaning in Hindi
- snowplough meaning in Hindi
- baton_round meaning in Hindi
- summons meaning in Hindi
- liquidate meaning in Hindi
- feint meaning in Hindi
- sea_power meaning in Hindi