Articulate meaning in HindiArticulate is a english word.
Articulate Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
articulate = स्पष्ट
- Usage: He is unusually articulate for his age.
articulate = साफ़ बोलना
- Usage: He articulated his opinions in the meeting.
articulate = जोड़ना
- Usage: These two bones articulate with each other.
Articulate Meaning in Detail
articulate (verb) = provide with a joint
Synonyms: joint, articulate
- Usage: the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood
articulate (verb) = put into words or an expression
Synonyms: give_voice, formulate, word, phrase, articulate
- Usage: He formulated his concerns to the board of trustees
articulate (verb) = speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
Synonyms: pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound_out, enunciate, say
- Usage: She pronounces French words in a funny way
- Usage: I cannot say `zip wire'
- Usage: Can the child sound out this complicated word?
articulate (verb) = unite by forming a joint or joints
- Usage: the ankle bone articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle bones
articulate (verb) = express or state clearly
Synonyms: articulate, enunciate, vocalize, vocalise
articulate (adj) = expressing yourself easily or characterized by clear expressive language
- Usage: articulate speech
- Usage: an articulate orator
- Usage: articulate beings
articulate (adj) = consisting of segments held together by joints
Synonyms: articulated, articulate
- rectitude meaning in Hindi
- coffee_bar meaning in Hindi
- effusive meaning in Hindi
- intricate meaning in Hindi
- solidify meaning in Hindi
- monotonic meaning in Hindi
- behave meaning in Hindi
- shuttlecock meaning in Hindi
- onward meaning in Hindi
- alas meaning in Hindi
- ice-bound meaning in Hindi
- surrogate meaning in Hindi
- typhoon meaning in Hindi
- hippopotamus meaning in Hindi
- molecule meaning in Hindi