Ass meaning in HindiAss is a english word.
Ass Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
ass = गधा
- Usage: Washermen use an ass to carry their laundry.
- Usage: He is as stupid as an ass.
Ass Meaning in Detail
ass (noun) = the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
Synonyms: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind_end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear_end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail_end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass
- Usage: he deserves a good kick in the butt
- Usage: are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?
ass (noun) = a pompous fool
ass (noun) = hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse
ass (noun) = slang for sexual intercourse
Synonyms: fuck, fucking, screw, screwing, ass, nooky, nookie, piece_of_ass, piece_of_tail, roll_in_the_hay, shag, shtup
ass (noun) = a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
Synonyms: arsenic, As, atomic_number_33
ass (noun) = a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
Synonyms: American_Samoa, Eastern_Samoa, AS
- splendid meaning in Hindi
- collaboratively meaning in Hindi
- pricey meaning in Hindi
- griffin meaning in Hindi
- warn meaning in Hindi
- sisterly meaning in Hindi
- rack meaning in Hindi
- o meaning in Hindi
- fiery meaning in Hindi
- numerate meaning in Hindi
- liqueur meaning in Hindi
- develop meaning in Hindi
- add meaning in Hindi
- horseback meaning in Hindi
- specify meaning in Hindi