Assist meaning in HindiAssist is a english word.
Assist Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
assist = सहायता करना/मदद करना
- Usage: They assist each other in their works.
Assist Meaning in Detail
assist (noun) = the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
Synonyms: aid, assist, assistance, help
- Usage: he gave me an assist with the housework
- Usage: could not walk without assistance
- Usage: rescue party went to their aid
- Usage: offered his help in unloading
assist (noun) = (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play
assist (verb) = give help or assistance; be of service
Synonyms: help, assist, aid
- Usage: Everyone helped out during the earthquake
- Usage: Can you help me carry this table?
- Usage: She never helps around the house
assist (verb) = act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
assist (verb) = work for or be a servant to
Synonyms: serve, attend_to, wait_on, attend, assist
- Usage: May I serve you?
- Usage: She attends the old lady in the wheelchair
- Usage: Can you wait on our table, please?
- Usage: Is a salesperson assisting you?
- Usage: The minister served the King for many years
- dichotomy meaning in Hindi
- lifeboat meaning in Hindi
- tear-down meaning in Hindi
- crony meaning in Hindi
- olive-oil meaning in Hindi
- phoney meaning in Hindi
- unanswerable meaning in Hindi
- trepidation meaning in Hindi
- tempting meaning in Hindi
- sanserif meaning in Hindi
- one meaning in Hindi
- fixative meaning in Hindi
- tuber meaning in Hindi
- privatization meaning in Hindi
- monument meaning in Hindi