Award meaning in HindiAward is a english word.
Award Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
award = पुरस्कार
- Usage: Ram and Shyam received an award for their excellent performance.
- Usage: राम और श्याम को अपने अच्छे प्रदर्शन के लिये पुरस्कार मिला.
award = अनुदान
- Usage: Ram has received an award from the University funds.
- Usage: राम को विश्वविद्यालय कोष से अनुदान मिला है.
award = दंड
- Usage: The judge has pronounced an award of Rs.1000/- as damages.
- Usage: जज ने उसपर जुर्माने के तौर पर 1000 रु के दंड की घोषणा की है.
award = पुरस्कार देना
- Usage: The Jury awarded the best film title to Shyam Benegal's film.
- Usage: जूरी ने श्याम बेनेगल की फिल्म को सर्वोत्तम फिल्म का पुरस्कार~देने का निर्णय किया.
Award Meaning in Detail
award (noun) = a grant made by a law court
Synonyms: award, awarding
- Usage: he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court
award (noun) = a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
Synonyms: award, accolade, honor, honour, laurels
- Usage: an award for bravery
award (noun) = something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
Synonyms: prize, award
- Usage: the prize was a free trip to Europe
award (verb) = give, especially as an honor or reward
Synonyms: award, present
- Usage: bestow honors and prizes at graduation
award (verb) = give as judged due or on the basis of merit
Synonyms: award, grant
- Usage: the referee awarded a free kick to the team
- Usage: the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff
- Usage: Funds are granted to qualified researchers
- monatorium meaning in Hindi
- cling meaning in Hindi
- single_market meaning in Hindi
- ringleader meaning in Hindi
- non-flammable meaning in Hindi
- dishonest meaning in Hindi
- reign meaning in Hindi
- projection meaning in Hindi
- tropical meaning in Hindi
- brazenly meaning in Hindi
- chime meaning in Hindi
- control meaning in Hindi
- mismanagement meaning in Hindi
- dust meaning in Hindi
- rioter meaning in Hindi