Baby meaning in HindiBaby is a english word.
Baby Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
baby = शिशु
- Usage: I saw a real cute baby in the Market.
- Usage: मैंने बाजार में एक बहुत प्यारा-सा शिशु देखा.
baby = के साथ बच्चे जैसा व्यवहार करना
- Usage: Even though Rakesh is now six year old his parents still baby him.
Baby Meaning in Detail
baby (noun) = a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
Synonyms: baby, babe, infant
- Usage: the baby began to cry again
- Usage: she held the baby in her arms
- Usage: it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different
baby (noun) = the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
- Usage: the baby of the family
- Usage: the baby of the Supreme Court
baby (noun) = an immature childish person
Synonyms: child, baby
- Usage: he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived
- Usage: stop being a baby!
baby (noun) = an unborn child; a human fetus
- Usage: I felt healthy and very feminine carrying the baby
- Usage: it was great to feel my baby moving about inside
baby (noun) = (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
Synonyms: baby, babe, sister
baby (noun) = a very young mammal
- Usage: baby rabbits
baby (noun) = a project of personal concern to someone
- Usage: this project is his baby
baby (verb) = treat with excessive indulgence
Synonyms: pamper, featherbed, cosset, cocker, baby, coddle, mollycoddle, spoil, indulge
- Usage: grandparents often pamper the children
- Usage: Let's not mollycoddle our students!
- attributable meaning in Hindi
- tile meaning in Hindi
- tumbril meaning in Hindi
- amour_propre meaning in Hindi
- baccilus meaning in Hindi
- stupor meaning in Hindi
- albino meaning in Hindi
- fetish meaning in Hindi
- vodka meaning in Hindi
- barefoot meaning in Hindi
- overall meaning in Hindi
- curl meaning in Hindi
- multiplicable meaning in Hindi
- ill_treat meaning in Hindi
- tandoori meaning in Hindi