Banking meaning in HindiBanking is a english word.
Banking Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
banking = महाजनी
- Usage: Sita choose banking as a career.
Banking Meaning in Detail
banking (noun) = engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.
banking (noun) = transacting business with a bank; depositing or withdrawing funds or requesting a loan etc.
banking (verb) = tip laterally
- Usage: the pilot had to bank the aircraft
banking (verb) = enclose with a bank
- Usage: bank roads
banking (verb) = do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
- Usage: Where do you bank in this town?
banking (verb) = act as the banker in a game or in gambling
banking (verb) = be in the banking business
banking (verb) = put into a bank account
Synonyms: deposit, bank
- Usage: She deposits her paycheck every month
banking (verb) = cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
- Usage: bank a fire
banking (verb) = have confidence or faith in
Synonyms: trust, swear, rely, bank
- Usage: We can trust in God
- Usage: Rely on your friends
- Usage: bank on your good education
- Usage: I swear by my grandmother's recipes
- shinbone meaning in Hindi
- allow meaning in Hindi
- lambswool meaning in Hindi
- emotive meaning in Hindi
- intermediary meaning in Hindi
- flag_of_convenience meaning in Hindi
- stately meaning in Hindi
- quitter meaning in Hindi
- clumsy meaning in Hindi
- burden meaning in Hindi
- house_arrest meaning in Hindi
- hard_rock meaning in Hindi
- assumption meaning in Hindi
- obstetrician meaning in Hindi
- obscure meaning in Hindi