Claim meaning in HindiClaim is a english word.
Claim Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
claim = दावा करना
- Usage: She claimed that the book was hers.
claim = ज़ोर देकर कहना
- Usage: She claimed that she is the best cook in the town.
claim = मुआवज़ा माँगना
- Usage: The victim in the accident claimed for damages.
claim = का पात्र होना
- Usage: There are some unimportant matters in the newspaper that doesn't claim atten-
- Usage: tion.
claim = नुकसान का कारण होना
- Usage: The supercyclone in Orissa claimed more than 20,000 lives.
claim = दावा
- Usage: Despite her claims of innocence,she was found guilty.
claim = मुआवज़े की मांग
- Usage: The victim of the accident made claims for damages.
claim = ज़ोर देकर कहना
- Usage: She made no claims that she was the best cook.
Claim Meaning in Detail
claim (noun) = an assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- Usage: his claim asked for damages
claim (noun) = an assertion that something is true or factual
- Usage: his claim that he was innocent
- Usage: evidence contradicted the government's claims
claim (noun) = demand for something as rightful or due
- Usage: they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day
claim (noun) = an informal right to something
Synonyms: claim, title
- Usage: his claim on her attentions
- Usage: his title to fame
claim (noun) = an established or recognized right
Synonyms: title, claim
- Usage: a strong legal claim to the property
- Usage: he had no documents confirming his title to his father's estate
- Usage: he staked his claim
claim (noun) = a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
Synonyms: call, claim
claim (verb) = assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing
- Usage: He claimed that he killed the burglar
claim (verb) = demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
Synonyms: claim, lay_claim, arrogate
- Usage: He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter
- Usage: Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident
claim (verb) = ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- Usage: They claimed on the maximum allowable amount
claim (verb) = lay claim to; as of an idea
Synonyms: claim, take
- Usage: She took credit for the whole idea
claim (verb) = take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
Synonyms: claim, take, exact
- Usage: the accident claimed three lives
- Usage: The hard work took its toll on her
- temple meaning in Hindi
- maid meaning in Hindi
- kHz meaning in Hindi
- huckster meaning in Hindi
- porn meaning in Hindi
- coddle meaning in Hindi
- peace meaning in Hindi
- exemption meaning in Hindi
- soft_drug meaning in Hindi
- limitation meaning in Hindi
- deliberately meaning in Hindi
- raked meaning in Hindi
- obstacle meaning in Hindi
- the_absurd meaning in Hindi
- executor meaning in Hindi