Clash meaning in HindiClash is a english word.
Clash Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
clash = टकराना
- Usage: The Army clashed with the militants in the Poonch sector.
- Usage: The swords clash in the game of fencing.
clash = साथ साथ होना
- Usage: The two atheletic events clashed so we had to miss one.
clash = बेमेल होना
- Usage: The colour of the picture clashed with the wall paint.
clash = टकराहट
- Usage: Clashes broke out between the two groups in the old city.
- Usage: There is a clash of swords in the game of fencing.
clash = एक ही समय पर होना
- Usage: There is a clash between two classes so I can attend only one.
clash = बेमेल
- Usage: There is a clash between her blouse and saree.
Clash Meaning in Detail
clash (noun) = a loud resonant repeating noise
Synonyms: clang, clangor, clangour, clangoring, clank, clash, crash
- Usage: he could hear the clang of distant bells
clash (noun) = a state of conflict between persons
Synonyms: clash, friction
clash (noun) = a state of conflict between colors
- Usage: her dress was a disturbing clash of colors
clash (noun) = a minor short-term fight
Synonyms: brush, clash, encounter, skirmish
clash (verb) = crash together with violent impact
Synonyms: collide, clash
- Usage: The cars collided
- Usage: Two meteors clashed
clash (verb) = be incompatible; be or come into conflict
Synonyms: clash, jar, collide
- Usage: These colors clash
clash (verb) = disagree violently
- Usage: We clashed over the new farm policies
- unwrap meaning in Hindi
- precious meaning in Hindi
- beautifully meaning in Hindi
- draft meaning in Hindi
- Judas meaning in Hindi
- declamatory meaning in Hindi
- milkman meaning in Hindi
- kidnapper meaning in Hindi
- stone_dead meaning in Hindi
- venomously meaning in Hindi
- gadget meaning in Hindi
- neglect meaning in Hindi
- tinder-box meaning in Hindi
- caterer meaning in Hindi
- monochromatic meaning in Hindi