Classic meaning in HindiClassic is a english word.
Classic Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
classic = सर्वोच्च कोटि का
- Usage: I find all of Dickens' novel classic novels.
classic = उत्कृष्ट
- Usage: He sited a classic case of cheating while teaching law.
classic = ग्रीक लैटीन या संस्कृत के स्तर की
- Usage: Tennyson's 'Ulysses'is based on the classic story.
classic = प्राचीन साहित्य/कला
- Usage: I enjoy reading classics.
classic = श्रेष्टतम
- Usage: The tennis match of today was a classic.
Classic Meaning in Detail
classic (noun) = a creation of the highest excellence
classic (noun) = an artist who has created classic works
classic (adj) = of recognized authority or excellence
Synonyms: authoritative, classical, classic, definitive
- Usage: the definitive work on Greece
- Usage: classical methods of navigation
classic (adj) = of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
Synonyms: classical, classic
- Usage: classic Cinese pottery
classic (adj) = of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
Synonyms: classical, classic, Greco-Roman, Graeco-Roman, Hellenic
- Usage: classical mythology
- Usage: classical
- invigilate meaning in Hindi
- defray meaning in Hindi
- provincial meaning in Hindi
- drunk meaning in Hindi
- scrabble meaning in Hindi
- curtail meaning in Hindi
- dainty meaning in Hindi
- upright meaning in Hindi
- idiotic meaning in Hindi
- crowd meaning in Hindi
- devalue meaning in Hindi
- humorously meaning in Hindi
- electron meaning in Hindi
- logger meaning in Hindi
- demoralisation meaning in Hindi