Craft meaning in HindiCraft is a english word.
Craft Meaning in Hindi (हिंदी में मतलब)
craft = शिल्प कला/हस्त कला
- Usage: Traditional crafts of Kerala and Orissa are famous for their intricacy.
craft = कुशलता
- Usage: The goldsmith works with great craft.
craft = छल
- Usage: Whatever she has achieved in her life is by craft and guile only.
craft = छोटी नाव या जहाज
- Usage: The harbour was full of all kinds of craft.
Craft Meaning in Detail
craft (noun) = the skilled practice of a practical occupation
Synonyms: trade, craft
- Usage: he learned his trade as an apprentice
craft (noun) = a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
craft (noun) = people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
Synonyms: craft, trade
- Usage: he represented the craft of brewers
- Usage: as they say in the trade
craft (noun) = skill in an occupation or trade
Synonyms: craft, craftsmanship, workmanship
craft (noun) = shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
Synonyms: craft, craftiness, cunning, foxiness, guile, slyness, wiliness
craft (verb) = make by hand and with much skill
- Usage: The artisan crafted a complicated tool
- nakedly meaning in Hindi
- hazardous meaning in Hindi
- shetland meaning in Hindi
- episcopal meaning in Hindi
- homograph meaning in Hindi
- cookery meaning in Hindi
- clamber meaning in Hindi
- undeniable meaning in Hindi
- cider meaning in Hindi
- pattern meaning in Hindi
- lantern meaning in Hindi
- fractious meaning in Hindi
- disastrous meaning in Hindi
- stoppage meaning in Hindi
- cannily meaning in Hindi